A build-it-yourself computer and electronics kit for girls to code, build, invent & animate. Easy as Pi. For ages 8 & up.
CodeCoding is super-easy to learn with Scratch. Scratch is a visual programming language that uses blocks to build games, interactive stories and even animated videos. Simply drag the blocks to create your own coding projects. When you are ready, move on to program in Python.
BuildWant to build a music box? How about a quick reaction tester or game controller? The Boolean Box comes with everything girls need to build cool projects like these... and so much more.
InventThe Raspberry Pi is a credit-card-sized computer that runs Scratch, an easy-to-learn programming language, and contains a world of possibilities. Open the box, connect it, and it is ready to use and explore. Designed for children 8 and up to build without help.
AnimateGirls can draw their own characters and bring them to life in animated stories and games. Create a virtual "pet" to feed and care for, then animate the pet inside your own adventure game.
Start your daughter on the adventure of a lifetime with Boolean Box. She can learn to code, build, animate and invent at her own pace.
Included in the box
- A Raspberry Pi Model 3 with 1 GB Ram and a 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core processor
Wireless keyboard and mouse
- Custom Case
- Power supply
- Pi GPIO pin to breadboard connector
- Breadboard for building electronics projects
- Resistors, Buttons, Lights
- 8 GB SD card with the Raspian OS and tons of software including Scratch, Python, and Minecraft
- HDMI cable to use a TV as your monitor